We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Van Rental @ LAX

Which Los Angeles hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg, Canada
4 posts
Save Topic
Airport Van Rental @ LAX

Anybody use airport van rentals at LAX? Are prices to good to be true or is it a trusted company? thank you.

Teaneck, NJ
Destination Expert
for New Jersey
Level Contributor
10,992 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport Van Rental @ LAX

yelp.com/biz/airport-van-rental-los-angeles

Canadian Prairies
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport Van Rental @ LAX

We rented a 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan for 12 days in late March-early April 2013 and got a price under $500.00 with unlimited miles. No problems, great, friendly service and pickup and drop off at the airport. Couldn't have had a better experience. I would rent from them again in a second.

Davie
Level Contributor
1 post
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport Van Rental @ LAX

We rented a van for 1 day on May 21, 2013. It took 1 hour to checkout the an from the time we notified the office that our flight had arrived. Upon checkout, we found out that instead of unlimited mileage as advertised and reserved, we had only 200 miles free of charge. We confirmed the closing time and the fact that we needed a ride back. The office said we would not have a problem if we returned around 8:00 pm. Once we returned that night, as expected, there was only one employee at the location who advised that he could not closeout the contract until the following morning, that he could not take us back to the airport because he was alone, and instructed us to take the van. I immediately became angry at the nonsense we were told and insisted on a ride back to the airport. So, the rep directed us to try to get a ride from a car rental company down the alley and around the corner. He stood by and watched us remove all of our luggage from the van and lead us down the alley to where we could see the other company down the street and pointed. Never once did he even offer to help us with our bags. No need to say that we will NEVER use this company again and do not reccomend it.

Los Angeles...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport Van Rental @ LAX

I rented once before from there, the service was excellent, the staff was nice, they took an extra step to show me how the 15 passenger works and safety