We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels near San Pedro port that provide free shuttle

Which Los Angeles hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Odessa, Florida
Level Contributor
6 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels near San Pedro port that provide free shuttle

I was wondering if anyone knows if there are hotels in Long Beach that would provide shuttle service to the San Pedro port for a Princess cruise we are taking in December? It seems from posts I have been reading that Long Beach is a better location to stay for restaurants etc. . Thanks for any suggestions!

West Hollywood...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
30,069 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels near San Pedro port that provide free shuttle

None, to my knowledge. It's an easy, affordable taxi ride to the San Pedro Port from Long Beach.

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
50,908 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels near San Pedro port that provide free shuttle

I would go to TA's sister site, Cruise Critic, and do a search there. You don't even need to join because there are lots of threads on the question.

It is a great site and you might want to join, but you shouldn't have to to find the answer you want.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
4,314 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels near San Pedro port that provide free shuttle

The hotels in San Pedro do, but none in Long Beach. It is a quick taxi ride.

4. Re: Hotels near San Pedro port that provide free shuttle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, November 20, 2013