We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Universal Studios front of line pass?

Which Los Angeles hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NJ
7 posts
Save Topic
Universal Studios front of line pass?

Hi,

I am planning to visit Universal Studios on March 31st (Friday). Can you please help figure out if it is worth getting a front of the line pass (considering it costs double the regular price)??

Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
Level Contributor
26,977 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Universal Studios front of line pass?

Most feel it is not worth it, but very important to go early and have your route mapped out.

Do a search on Universal Studios - you'll find lots of advice on this much discussed topic.

los angeles, ca
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Universal Studios front of line pass?

I don't think March 31st would be too busy. We were there on a Saturday in January and got through all of the attractions by 6pm. There were crowds of people but not super busy as it would be during the summer.

Level Contributor
134 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Universal Studios front of line pass?

We did front of the line passes last year during spring vacation. The park wasn't super busy when we arrived in the morning, but became much more crowded by afternoon. We figured we probably wouldn't be back again, so might as well let the kids experience everything. They got to go to every single attraction they wanted, without waiting, and we had preferred seating (middle) for the shows. They went over and over on their favorite rides at the end of the day. All in all, I think everyone was glad we did it that way. No disappointments over missing anything.

Level Contributor
134 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Universal Studios front of line pass?

We did front of the line passes last year during spring vacation. The park wasn't super busy when we arrived in the morning, but became much more crowded by afternoon. We figured we probably wouldn't be back again, so might as well let the kids experience everything. They got to go to every single attraction they wanted, without waiting, and we had preferred seating (middle) for the shows. They went over and over on their favorite rides at the end of the day. All in all, I think everyone was glad we did it that way. No disappointments over missing anything.