We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

gas station near LAX AVIS

Which Los Angeles hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Topic
gas station near LAX AVIS

We'll be returning the car to AVIS LAX at around 10pm next Monday. We need to fill up the car before returning it. Where is the most convenient gas station near LAX AVIS at 9217 Airport Blvd?

Thanks

Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
15,783 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: gas station near LAX AVIS

Probably your best bet is the Arco station on the corner of Arbor Vitae St. and Aviation Blvd.

Thousand Oaks...
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
11,299 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: gas station near LAX AVIS

ARCO is good but keep in mind that they do not accept credit cards and charge a 45 cent fee for debit card transactions.

They are the best station if purchasing with cash.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: gas station near LAX AVIS

Is ARCO generally better in terms of price? I found out there is a Shell gas station at Aviation/Century.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
4,317 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: gas station near LAX AVIS

Arco is usually lower than any other major brand.

Teaneck, NJ
Destination Expert
for New Jersey
Level Contributor
10,907 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: gas station near LAX AVIS

FYI, if you're going to the airport via La Cienega Blvd, a common route esp if you're coming from Beverly Hils/Hollywood/West Hollywood, there's also a bunch of stations just south of Pico Blvd which is still close enough to fill up. My mother lives right around there and I always fill up there before returning the car and the gas gauge is still on FULL when I drop it off.

LA is the land of gas stations.

6. Re: gas station near LAX AVIS

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 pm, October 28, 2012