We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What Beach was Baywatch filmed on?

Madison, WI
Level Contributor
123 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
What Beach was Baywatch filmed on?

So I'm getting a lot of conflicting answers when I google this up on the internet? I'm seeing different beaches in Malibu, Venice Beach, Santa Monica Beach???? Would like to visit this beach where Baywatch was filmed, but which beach is it? Thanks!

Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
Level Contributor
31,226 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What Beach was Baywatch filmed on?

All of the above. But the main film location was set up at Temescal (the Jetty) - which is where the lifeguard towers were set up (they were film props, not permanent). If you go into the parking lot on PCH at Temescal, turn left in the parking lot (it's a U turn) and head all the way to the end, that's where the main production filming took place. They also filmed a lot at Paradise Cove, in Malibu.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
19,549 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What Beach was Baywatch filmed on?

Oh man, that brings back memories when I took my mom to the "Baywatch Headquarters" when they were still filming the show and she saw David Hasslehoff from far away the same second she turned into a 12 year old girl, running towards the set without watching and dripped over a trashcan only to fall head first into the ground.

Emberassing

Good times indeed :-)

3. Re: What Beach was Baywatch filmed on?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 06, 2010