We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sofitel los angeles

Which Los Angeles hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sacramento
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
sofitel los angeles

stayed at the sofitel los angeles aug 5-7, 2005. we arrived at 11:30 pm to find that the hotel was undergoing MAJOR renovations. the front desk clerk said that water was going to be shut off from midnight to 5 am because of the renovations and that if we wanted to take a shower, we would have to go down to the 2nd floor. no business center (as advertised)--closed for renovations. response from front desk or concierge when asking about a serive--closed for renovations. the bell men and valets were exceeding helpful: front desk and concierge--no comment. i have stayed at sofite hotels before and they have been wonderful. the stay at the sofitel in los angeles was memorable but NOT pleasant.

Weybridge,UK
Level Contributor
51 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sofitel los angeles

Helpful and thanks but maybe you can post that on the appropriate hotel review side of things.

sydney
Level Contributor
101 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sofitel los angeles

I booked 7 nights there on the end of september

hopefully it will be all done,

how about the GYM

still open for public

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
143 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sofitel los angeles

They are just starting the renovation. It won't be done until late spring next year. This is the most extensive renovation I've ever seen at any hotel in Los Angeles (per an L.A. Business Journal article on the hotel renovation).