We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Promotion Codes

mwnt
Level Contributor
29 posts
Promotion Codes

Can anyone help me have just booked up LA for early september and want to book the Sofitel for 3 nights. Does anyone have any promotion codes or know where i can find them for the Sofitel? Many Thanks

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4,269 posts
194 reviews
1. Re: Promotion Codes

I doubt you'll find something for this. Promotion codes are usually for conferences or corporate codes for certain dates. You can try Google or retailmenot.com. There may be a 10% off discount with a AAA card if you have one. Are you set on this hotel? There are many other good options in this area too. And there is a special for a new boutique hotel in WeHo right now for $199 vs $350 on travelzoo.com (which posts the best specials at various hotels regularly).

mwnt
Level Contributor
29 posts
2. Re: Promotion Codes

No keeping options open, just heard this hotel is one of the best? If anyone has any recommendations, they would be greatly appreciated. I want somewhere centrally located, so i can see everything LA has to offer.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4,269 posts
194 reviews
3. Re: Promotion Codes

It's a nice hotel, but there are better (i.e. more walkable) areas to stay.

Where you stay depends on how much you want to spend, whether you will have a car, and what parts of LA you want to see (it's very spread out, so you can't be close to everything. you need to decide which areas you'll spend most of your time).

west
Level Contributor
1,462 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: Promotion Codes

Call The Sofitel, The Sunset Plaza, The Elan and Le Parc Suites and ask for the "entertainment rate". If they have it available for your dates, you can then purchase you membership card for $10 online special right now.

5. Re: Promotion Codes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 am, September 27, 2009