We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 days in Los Angeles

Venezuela
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
3 days in Los Angeles

I will be visiting Los Angeles at the end of June. I will be spending three full days. I will stay in the Westwood area of the city. Somebody can suggest what can I do in three days in the city, What to visit, What I can not miss. Good restaurants, What is better Universal or Sony Studios. Please any suggestion will be appreciated.

Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
Level Contributor
31,272 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 days in Los Angeles

Will you have a car? What are your interests?

Please see our FAQs at the top of the LA Forums, especially What to Do.

Venezuela
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 3 days in Los Angeles

yes I will have a car

Venezuela
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 3 days in Los Angeles

yes I will have a car

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
19,594 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 3 days in Los Angeles

What are your interests? There are gazillion things to do in Los Angeles. So if you could be a little more specific i am sure we could give you some advice that would be actually usefull instead of just recomending random things for you to do while here

Venezuela
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 3 days in Los Angeles

I want a do some sightseeing, in beaches, Laguna Beach, Venice, Santa Monica, Malibu. I want to go to Hollywood, Beverly Hills. May be go to one or two studios, Universal or Sony, to go to a show or a place with live music, etc, Go to a couple of nice restaurants, go to a couple of nice streets to see people and to walk around. In general to have an overall felling of this city.

6. Re: 3 days in Los Angeles

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 am, September 26, 2009