We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grafton on Sunset - No Car - Near Sites?

Providence, RI
Level Contributor
28 posts
Grafton on Sunset - No Car - Near Sites?

After some replies - I'm looking at booking Grafton on Sunset. I will be in town for 3 days and want to be close to nightlife, in a safe area, and want to do some touristy things (Chinese Theater, Walk of Fame, Rodeo Drive, etc.) I won't have a car so will need to take a taxi or public transportation. Is this a good choice? How much will taxis be to those areas? How about a taxi from LAX to Grafton Hotel?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4,269 posts
194 reviews
1. Re: Grafton on Sunset - No Car - Near Sites?

It's a fine place to stay without a car. You can take buses to Hollywood, around West Hollywood, to Beverly Hills and to Santa Monica (one direct bus for 40 mins on Santa Monica Blvd 3 blocks south of Sunset Blvd). No worries.

A cab from LAX will be $50 each way. You can take the SuperShuttle for around $25.

Frankfurt, Germany
Level Contributor
20,117 posts
60 reviews
2. Re: Grafton on Sunset - No Car - Near Sites?

Hotel/Area is fine. You will like it.

3. Re: Grafton on Sunset - No Car - Near Sites?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, September 25, 2009