We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone know which hotel the american Idol contestants are in

Fort Worth, TX
Level Contributor
275 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone know which hotel the american Idol contestants are in

Anyone know which hotel the American Idol contestants are staying in this season? We were fortunate to win tickets to Hollywood for a taping this March. After reading some of the posts from past years, people noted seeing the cast members in certain hotels. Not that i'm a stalker mind you, just wanted to know if we would possibly be in the same hotel as them. Any help would be great!

Topanga, California
Level Contributor
1,769 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone know which hotel the american Idol contestants are in

You sound quite a bit like a stalker to me...why else would you want to stay in the same hotel?

Fort Worth, TX
Level Contributor
275 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone know which hotel the american Idol contestants are in

Because my daughter won a fully paid for trip to see American Idol in person, the show she loves and has faithfully watched every season of. Oh, and because it would be kinda neat for her to meet the performers.

Don't judge.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4,250 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone know which hotel the american Idol contestants are in

If you really want to stalk them, you should post this on the americanidol.com forums.

Topanga, California
Level Contributor
1,769 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone know which hotel the american Idol contestants are in

I don't have to judge, jkshel.

You laid out the basis of the stalking quite clearly.

I suggest you stay somewhere else and leave these people alone when they're not at work.

California
Level Contributor
1,388 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone know which hotel the american Idol contestants are in

They used to stay at Le Meridien but now they stay in apartments. Farmer's Daughter might be a good place to stay because it's right next to CBS. Some of the families stay there and one good way to have a chance to meet a contestant is to get to know a family member.

6. Re: Anyone know which hotel the american Idol contestants are in

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:11 pm, March 01, 2008
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
592 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone know which hotel the american Idol contestants are in

I don't think that seeing whether or not you can stay in the same hotel as the American Idol contestants constitutes stalking, unless you have plans to harass them. Lots of people want to know the best places to see stars, and nobody accuses them of stalking.

Hollywood, CA
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone know which hotel the american Idol contestants are in

Don't let people hate on you. If someone tells you 'trying to run into' someone is stalking, then that someone obviously doesn't live in this city, where you have to slam on your brakes every 10 minutes to avoid hitting the papparazzis backed up into the street. Stalking is making someone's life hell, adoration is flattery. I'd be doing the same thing too. If I find anything out, I'll let you know!

Topanga, California
Level Contributor
1,769 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Anyone know which hotel the american Idol contestants are in

Bothering people when they're not at work is annoying and intrusive.

Entertainers are not staying at a hotel with the intention of being a curiosity or source of adulation for the other guests.

Just because you enjoy someone on TV, it doesn't give you any right seek them out in real life. That's crossing a line.

California
Level Contributor
10,862 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Anyone know which hotel the american Idol contestants are in

So loveangelmusicbaby you registered just to post your support for the OP? Very strange indeed.