We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

LAX long term parking

Which Los Angeles hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
G8R
Fresno CA
Level Contributor
30 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
LAX long term parking

I will be flying out of LAX for a week this summer. Is there a good place to park my car for less than $9.00 a day? With transportation to and from the airport?

W Virginia
Level Contributor
252 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: LAX long term parking

Park N Fly is $12.70 with AAA card and $14 without. But they offer the 7th day free, so that may be cheap enough for you.

Otherwise, put "LAX PARKING" in your browser and shop around.

Hollywood
Level Contributor
149 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: LAX long term parking

I always park my car at the Van Nuys Flyaway, $4 per day and $6 roundtrip transportation. its about a 45 minute ride to and from the airport.

http://www.lawa.org/vny/flyAwayInfo.cfm

G8R
Fresno CA
Level Contributor
30 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: LAX long term parking

Thanks for the information. I was in LA this weekend, and I drove past the Van Nuys Flyaway. It was in a very convenient location and looked nice. I drove to LAX area and saw the Flyaway bus. The stop and go traffic convinced me the Flyaway bus is the way to go. And the price is right.

Hollywood
Level Contributor
149 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: LAX long term parking

Good choice! I just came back from a long weekend trip to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and left my car inside the parking complex. $16 for 4 days.

Sun City West
Destination Expert
for Rosarito
Level Contributor
4,465 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: LAX long term parking

We stayed at the Marriott in El Segundo. Nice hotel, safe area. The room was $75.00 and included parking for up to two weeks; they have a shuttle to the airport; it takes about 10 minutes.

Pat

LA/OC
Level Contributor
1,087 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: LAX long term parking

The Flyaway Bus in Van Nuys is a safe place. I did that years ago when I use to live in the Valley. The Flyaway also serves other places as well as Van Nuys Airport, but I'm not familiar with those other pick up-drop off sites.

The long term parking lot at LAX is not safe!

Encino, CA
Level Contributor
200 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: LAX long term parking

I agree with the Flyaway Bus. I now live in the Valley, and have taken it once in a while. It's grown so much and they have built new buildings and parking spaces there.

Topanga, California
Level Contributor
1,769 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: LAX long term parking

I'm cheap.

I go with http://www.cheaplaxparking.com

$6/day outdoors

$7/day covered

G8R
Fresno CA
Level Contributor
30 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: LAX long term parking

Thanks for the suggestions. I used the Van Nuys Flyaway bus. It was great. The location was convenient for me because I was coming from the north. The price was right. The bus ride to and from LAX was much more comfortable than driving my own car especially considering the congested traffic conditions. I would definitely use this service again.

San Luis Obispo...
Level Contributor
240 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: LAX long term parking

Thank you for letting us know of your experience. I might try it out!