We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

citadel outlet shopping transportation help?

new zealand
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Topic
citadel outlet shopping transportation help?

Hi we are coming from NZ for the first time and I have a teenager who wants to buy quik sliver brand clothing as it's very very dear over in NZ. Have heard you can pick up for 7.00usd a tee shirt. In NZ its 100.00nzd

We are wondering how we are going to get there? Do they have a shopper shuttle from anaheim as we are staying near disneyland. Has anyone been there what did they think? or used transportion from anaheim to get there. Not so keen to use public transportation as it seems they take 2hrs for mta for 20 min driveaway? Any feedback appreciatied. Thank you

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
309 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: citadel outlet shopping transportation help?

I go to the citadel all the time. I just went to Quicksilver and the girls t-shirts are not $7, more like $12 - $15USD.

The outlet mall itself is very small and not worth the drive if you want to do more shopping. I would suggest the CABAZON outlets. About an hour and a half from anaheim. You will need to rent a car, but the cabazon outlets are worth it. It is about 10x the amount of stores that Citadel has.

But if you are going ONLY for Quicksilver, then just go to Citadel.

Also, I would reccommend just renting a car for the day, it won't cost you that much and it's better than being on the bus.

If you do decide to go to the Citadel, there is a great restaurant near there. Called "Clearmans North Woods Inn"

It looks like a cabin with snow on the roof. The food is GREAT, they start you off with 2 different types of salad, and the BEST cheese bread. It's a great family restaurant. You can eat peanuts and throw the shells on the ground.

Good luck on your trip.

new zealand
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: citadel outlet shopping transportation help?

Hi melanie thanks for the info but unfortunately we come from a small town in NZ with only two lanes of traffic so its too scary for us to even think of driving on the wrong side of the road to us with 4 to 8 lanes of traffic.

Hey Melanie do you know of any other quik sliver outlets that are easy accessable to the disney resort. What would the average quik sliver tee-shirt cost if not from an outlet store?

Or does anyone know of a shopper shuttle going there?

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
309 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: citadel outlet shopping transportation help?

You may need to contact the Citadel directly to find out about a shopper shuttle. I'm sure they have a website out there.

I don't know of any other Quicksilver outlets close to Anaheim. But, you may want to try THE BLOCK AT ORANGE. They have a few surf shops there with Quicksilver stuff.

On average you would be paying $24-$35 for a quicksilver girls top.