We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants near Staples Center

Naperville, IL
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants near Staples Center

I'm going to a concert at the Staples Center and I am looking for some recommendations for restaurants in the area that are reasonably priced.

Southern California
Level Contributor
1,710 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants near Staples Center

I'm assuming you want something within walking distance?? A popular restaurant that a lot of people are going to is the Palm.

www.thepalm.com

It's only a block away. But it's not really that reasonable though. You could always go to the legendary Pantry, which is about 3 blocks away.

West Hollywood...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
31,433 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants near Staples Center

California Pizza Kitchen -- A chain restaurant of medium-priced Italian food and pizzas. Click on MENU on their webiste for their menu.

cpk.com/locations/store_details.aspx?LID=18

3 blocks north of Staples on Figueora Street

Topanga, California
Level Contributor
1,769 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants near Staples Center

Define "reasonably priced."

Expensive can be synonymous with reasonably priced if you value quality.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
124 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants near Staples Center

You can grab a bite to eat at the Fox Sports Grill, which is located at the Staples Center and is only open when events are being held at the arena.

On the corner of 9th and Fig. (about two blocks north of the arena)there is the Pantry, which serves heaps of food. It's a greasy spoon-type spot but their steaks and chops are good.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1,265 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurants near Staples Center

I agree. It depends what you mean by "reasonable." As mentioned, CA Pizza Kitchen is reasonable to me, even though I'm not really that fond of the place. But it's very popular. But it's also about 4-5 blocks away. If you have a car, or if you don't mind walking, there are tons of choices in Downtown. There's also a Denny's right by the Pantry as well.

6. Re: Restaurants near Staples Center

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, August 28, 2009