We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

the cannery in san francisco.

Which Los Angeles hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
south africa
Level Contributor
109 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
the cannery in san francisco.

We have visited san fran on 9/11 when disaster striked. It was awfull what happened that day. I was on my way to buy the most beautifull ceramic item I have ever seen at The Cannery. The shops were all closed and we flew out 2 days later. I wanted to buy a ceramic animal figurine that was very very funny. The cow's for eg. had very long necks etc. Each animal was something to laugh at. I have not seen it again at any other country we have ever visited. So far I was unable to get hold of the shop that sold it. And I have tried, believe me! At that stage it cost about $100 ea, so it was not cheap. I would really appreciate if anybody who visited San Fran could give me any info on this shop, or who made these lovely items. They were very colourfull and you are not allowed to touch it. I will never be able to travel there ever again and would REALLY appreciate any help regarding this. Enjoy your visit, it is a lovely city!

Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
Level Contributor
26,780 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: the cannery in san francisco.

Perhaps you should post this in the San Francisco forum.

2. Re: the cannery in san francisco.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:23 am, August 28, 2009