We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driving from West Hollywood to Long Beach Airport

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,621 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Driving from West Hollywood to Long Beach Airport

On Cruise day (sunday) for inexperienced US driver from Australia.

I need to get from Hollywood to Long Beach on a Sunday for a cruise,

The hire car can to be dropped off at the LB airport.

We are driving down from Vegas to Hollywood so think its worth keeping the car to drive to LB.

What is the drive like on a Sunday? I must confess its been 20 years since I drove in The States and am a bit nervous of the thought of driving on the right side of the road and getting confused with the free way exits.

Is it a simple drive? How long will it take/

Cheers.

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
52,644 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Driving from West Hollywood to Long Beach Airport

Sunday is the least crowded day, Take the 101 Freeway to the 110 Freeway to the 405 Freeway south. That will take you right to the Long Beach Airport.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,621 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Driving from West Hollywood to Long Beach Airport

Thanks,we could fly from Vegas to Long Beach cheap enough but its cheaper to hire a car with 4 of us and see a bit of scenery.

So an easy drive to long Beach on a Sunday.

Cheers.

3. Re: Driving from West Hollywood to Long Beach Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:24 am, February 25, 2013