We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

somewhere romantic

Which Long Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
145 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
somewhere romantic

Hello!

My husband will be attending two conferences, one in anaheim and one in long beach and between the two conferences we have some time to ourselves (without our 1 year old!) I was wondering if anyone could recommend somewhere quiet and romantic that we could go. We enjoy things like vineyards, beach, fine dining, etc.

Thanks,

Melissa

Yucaipa, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
Level Contributor
18,310 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: somewhere romantic

To be honest, it could rain. It can be sunny, but then again, January and February are winter months an when we get the most rainy days. The upside is it is just beautiful after the rain. Days are short. Chilly mornings and chilly evenings, especially by the beach. So you would want to consider that the high temps don't last long and plan to lay out during the early afternoon for a couple of hours during a sunny day. As mentioned warm enough to lay out can depend on where you are from.

Restaurants may have gas heaters near the tables for chilly evenings and some have fireplaces. I think a chilly day or rainy day in a nice place can be more romantic than laying out on a beach, but that might just be me!

12. Re: somewhere romantic

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 pm, October 26, 2012