We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help, Have I made a mistake in booking my room?

california
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Topic
Help, Have I made a mistake in booking my room?

hello all,

Laguna for the pageant in august. This year our schedules allow us to go early the day of,and spend the night .

I have read the reviews but need your expert advice with finding a middle ground to please two very different expectations in accomadations. Many places are already booked or require 2 night stay. (we are going on a thur.)

Person 1; wants to be able to stay in a room which feels luxurious, wants to be able to have access to wiggle toes in the ocean even at night, a tub for two, think drinks,water,candles and intimacy, on a BUDGET. (he thinks we can get it for 300-400 bucks)

Person 2: wants a clean, comfy room with balcony or large windows, a/c, pool and jacuzzi but more importantly close to the beach and walking or a trolley ride away from pageant,festival,shops and dining during the day and romance at night, also on a budget.

I reserved the best western las brisas thinking it would meet our needs. would I be better off to get the cheapest room at surf and sand?do any of the hotels have everything person we both want?how best to combine romance with tourism and budget?

Laguna Beach
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Help, Have I made a mistake in booking my room?

The Inn at Laguna Beach is what you want 949-497-9722

2. Re: Help, Have I made a mistake in booking my room?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:21 am, August 13, 2009