We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

least busty time of year to visit

Calgary-from...
Level Contributor
1,451 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
least busty time of year to visit

Hi, I am rethinking of what time of year I should visit

When is the time of year with the least amount of tourist (i dont want to go in a busy time of year like summer)

any ideas?

Thanks

los angeles, ca
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: least busty time of year to visit

May should be a nice time to visit, or the first weeks of June. The first weeks of October is another good time.

We've actually seen so much rain lately, and it may be better to visit during the summer when the weather should be beautiful!

Laguna Beach, CA.
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: least busty time of year to visit

November, January, & February are the slowest times of the year, but the weather can be unpredictable. In the last 4 weeks we have had sun and warm breezy days all the way to thunder showers. lightening strikes and some of the heaviest rains in years. What you might want to consider is visiting when schools are in session such as late September early October. The weather is usually very nice and the rates drop around the 2nd week of September.

San Francisco
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: least busty time of year to visit

We visited in October....great weather, not really hot and not cold. No crowds. Early November would be good also. We took a nice drive down to La Jolla, nobody there either.

Long Beach...
Level Contributor
46 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: least busty time of year to visit

"Least Busty Time of Year?" Is that when not that many large-chested women are walking around? Just curious....

Calgary-from...
Level Contributor
1,451 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: least busty time of year to visit

hahah i cant type

Calgary-from...
Level Contributor
1,451 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: least busty time of year to visit

funny of how everyone else knew?

Long Beach...
Level Contributor
46 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: least busty time of year to visit

Try to chill out, Holly: I was just kidding around.

goo
Alabama
4 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: least busty time of year to visit

Does anybody know the cast of Laguna Beach the show?

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,710 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: least busty time of year to visit

Holly, you definitely made me pop into this thread to see what was going on! I am still laughing! You made my day!

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,710 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: least busty time of year to visit

by the way-I haven't been to SolCal in years, so can't help with either question...................now if it was NorCal, I might have some limited ideas for you. I would think that after school starts would be a good place to work from, as you will have fewer families out there doing their thing.........that is harder to work with now that so many have year 'round school though. Good luck with your plans-it's such a beautiful area!