We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

possible itinerary?

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
2,551 posts
166 reviews
Save Topic
possible itinerary?

It will be a single female, 49- 1st timer to area...

Staying at the Inn at Laguna Beach 8/22-8/26

Looking at doing the following during my stay:

Capt Daves- whale watching at Dana Point

Pageant of Masters

Sawdust art festival and Art a Fair

Hoffy tour to LA

drinks at Lobby bar-Montage

hitting a couple of beaches and seeing some tidepools

Eating and walking around the area- need some less $$ restaurants with good food- made a Reservation at 230 Forest Ave

good places to see sunset- Rooftop Bar?

any other suggestions?

laguna niguel, ca
Level Contributor
7,324 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: possible itinerary?

They sell cancellations for pagent of the masters day of the show. Go to the box office in the morning

Huntington Beach...
Destination Expert
for Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach
Level Contributor
6,420 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: possible itinerary?

There are usually single tickets available (especially on week days) on the day of the performance. You'll be walking distance from the box office so just stroll over and see what they can do for you. Whale watching is maybe maybe not, depending on if they have filled the boat. Since you are just asking for one space, I'd bet you can get a reservation for the next day.

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
2,551 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: possible itinerary?

I cancelled Salt Creek Grill- thought I may try MAHE instead... so far I am pretty planned-Sunday is wide open so I can just wait and see...waiting to get confirmation on LA tour then will book whale watching with Captn Daves-looks like only boat is Manatea....

14. Re: possible itinerary?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, August 17, 2014