We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic Restaurant for Anniversay Dinner in Laguna Beach

Which Laguna Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Temecula
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Romantic Restaurant for Anniversay Dinner in Laguna Beach

My wife and I are celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary, and will be spendind the weekend at Casa Laguna Inn. I am looking for a romantic restaurant for dinner.

I was thinking about Splashes, but the recent reviews are bad. Also looking at French 75 and Watermarc. Any other suggestions? Thanks

Huntington Beach...
Destination Expert
for Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach
Level Contributor
6,208 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
51. Re: Romantic Restaurant for Anniversay Dinner in Laguna Beach

Yes, You valet park at the front of the hotel. Tell them you are going to Studio. The last time I was there I believe the parking was covered by the restaurant validation but that can always change so I wouldn't guarantee there is not a charge for the parking.

Try to go early enough to see the ocean at sundown or dusk. Definitely tell them that you want a view table. When I was there, our table, at the center of the room had a decent view. However, there was another couple there who were put at a table in a corridor area and they had little view. They were furious and made sure that the whole restaurant knew about it. I don't know if they had reservations or were walk-ins. In any case, ask for a view.

Bon appetit

52. Re: Romantic Restaurant for Anniversay Dinner in Laguna Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, August 30, 2013