We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sports Bar in Laguna that will show Boxing matches?

London, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Sports Bar in Laguna that will show Boxing matches?

Hi Does anybody know if there is Sports Bar in Laguna that will show big Boxing matches, there is a fight I would like to watch in a couple of weeks.

Thanks

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
53,472 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sports Bar in Laguna that will show Boxing matches?

There isn't what I would really call a sports bar in Laguna Beach, I'd check Hennessey's Tavern, maybe the Marine Room, but if it is a pay boxing match, I doubt either would have it.

Huntington Beach...
Destination Expert
for Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach
Level Contributor
6,345 posts
180 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sports Bar in Laguna that will show Boxing matches?

Now that I think about it, Mastros on Newport Coast just 5 minutes from LB has a "sports bar" type lounge with dozens of TVs and sports going all the time. That's why I hated the place. You can call them about boxing.

laguna niguel, ca
Level Contributor
7,324 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sports Bar in Laguna that will show Boxing matches?

Funny huh, no sports bars. I might check the royal hawaiian they expanded their bar, If all else fails there is a buffalo wild wings in aliso viejo, 10 minutes up the hill. They even have TVs in the bathrooms.

4. Re: Sports Bar in Laguna that will show Boxing matches?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:41 am, June 19, 2013