We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mom's 50th birthday, nov 11 want house rental 1-2 days

Which Laguna Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Monrovia, CA
5 posts
Save Topic
mom's 50th birthday, nov 11 want house rental 1-2 days

I have a birthday to setup. I've tried all the online vacation rentals but no one is biting. Use of the house the whole day and then the next morning (so that my mom can sleep in)

-I'm taking into account that it may rain at that time, if it doesn't great but I won't try to predict that.

-About 30- 40 people to come to the party, and about 10 people to stay at the house (if it's for two days)These will be the relatives from Canada. Rest will be friends from LA who can drive back.

-Will be doing a type of clam bake and texas bbq (my mom's choice in food). So it's going to be not that difficult for me, but just need a place to grill outside and such.

-I need a house that has 2-3 bedrooms, good large spaces.

-I'm going to have different areas with different music, to lounge and snack on what ever I'll be making besides the dinner. have tea and coffee.

-Depending on the location, the people will either enjoy the house for the whole day, or they will go to the city for morning/lunch then come to the house for the food and relaxing time at the house.

-I'd like a well decorated house if possible, nice area surrounding (or if it's a beach house). Something for the people and especially my mom to enjoy without HAVING to drive out. (She love's interior design and gardens).

My budget is about 500 700 a night and the cleanup deposit fees. I only really need 1 day. I'll be getting there early to setup, but everyone else won't arrive till afternoon or evening of that saturday.

Please let me know.

If you have any ideas around the area go for it! Thanks

Jeremy

Monrovia, CA
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: mom's 50th birthday, nov 11 want house rental 1-2 days

bump