We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laguna Beach the show

goo
Alabama
4 posts
Save Topic
Laguna Beach the show

Does anybody know where the people from Laguna Beach show like to shop

Aliso Viejo, CA
Level Contributor
242 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Laguna Beach the show

Why???

But if you must know I would guess Fasion Island, South Coast Plaza, Mission Viejo Mall or "The Shops at Mission Viejo"

Level Contributor
184 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Laguna Beach the show

From watching the show it looks like they shop at the pricey stores on PCH, near Thalia St. etc.

Probably Becker sportswear etc.

Calgary-from...
Level Contributor
1,451 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Laguna Beach the show

On the show, I also have seen them shop at South Coast Plaza. It's a great mall. I spent sooooooooooo much money their in June. Maxed out 2 credit cards their alone!

Virginia
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Laguna Beach the show

Holly how was your trip? Any suggestions? We are going in less than 2 months. We're staying in Huntington Beach but plan to hang out in Laguna as well.

Chicago, IL
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Laguna Beach the show

They shop in boutiques and surf shops, which are all scattered around Laguna, both downtown and south Laguna. One hot shop is Max Regal, for men and women, designer and hot fashion like you'd find in South Coast Plaza, but better since it's a boutique and the brands are more exclusive (not found in a mall)...some cast members for this season's MTV was there, not sure if they filmed anything in the store....found they're website, maxregal.com, seen them in Elle, InStyle, etc...