We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laguna Beach restaurant

Which Laguna Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
st. louis
Level Contributor
3 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Laguna Beach restaurant

I need a location in late Sept for a group of 40 staying at the Dana Point Marriott resort. Any ideas for a place relatively close and fun. These are business people.

Fremont, California
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
23,419 posts
5,364 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Laguna Beach restaurant

Try The Beach House - Dana Point

http://www.thebeachhouse.com/dana_point.htm

or The Beach House Laguna Beach

http://www.thebeachhouse.com/laguna_beach.htm

Both have very nice views.

Dana Point is by the boat harbor.

Laguna Beach is by the ocean.

Food is good....

Michigan
Destination Expert
for South Haven, Saugatuck
Level Contributor
5,937 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Laguna Beach restaurant

I went with a group a little bigger to Las Brisas in Laguna Beach. High on the bluff, and overlooking the ocean and beach. More importantly, and almost unheard of they served great food to our large group. Wasn't over cooked, wasn't cold, and was timely. Good luck.

southern california
Level Contributor
186 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Laguna Beach restaurant

if javiers in laguna beach can squeeze 40 people in that would be a perfect choice...great mexican food...nice location and always packed!

Mission Viejo, CA
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Laguna Beach restaurant

Aegean Cafe in Laguna Beach. Quite expensive, but good food (Greek food... I'm not that experimental when it comes to food, but I liked everything I ate there) and fun belly dancing and live music at night. Good location on PCH with slight view, and big enough for a large group. I'd definitely book in advance. Good place for business folks to let loose and have a little fun. Nice atmosphere.

www.aegeancafe.com

I also LOVE LOVE LOVE Javier's!