We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brunch ideas for our condo after Son's wedding Feb. 2013

Which La Quinta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Warner, New...
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Brunch ideas for our condo after Son's wedding Feb. 2013

My husband and I are staying at a condo in La Quinta for a week in Feb. Our son is getting married and we would like ideas for a family brunch at our condo. We would like to do it ourselves: buy quiche, fruit salad, OJ , coffee, pastries, veggie platter. Can any of you make a suggestion as to where to puchase foods, platters etc.. OR a reasonable caterer? we will be there wed. and the brunch will be Sunday after the Sat. wedding (Brunch for maybe 25 guests who have travelled from out of state.)

Indio, California
Level Contributor
117 posts
8 reviews
1. Re: Brunch ideas for our condo after Son's wedding Feb. 2013

I would call Bristol Farms or Jensen's. It will be great but pricey.

Warner, New...
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Brunch ideas for our condo after Son's wedding Feb. 2013

Thank you! I got a call today from La Quinta Bakery which sounds great! Have you been there?

Indio, California
Level Contributor
117 posts
8 reviews
3. Re: Brunch ideas for our condo after Son's wedding Feb. 2013

No but it looks yummy, average reviews on yelp.

california
Destination Expert
for Palm Desert
Level Contributor
11,773 posts
172 reviews
4. Re: Brunch ideas for our condo after Son's wedding Feb. 2013

Honestly I would do what most caterers do, go to the Costco in La Quinta! I think the membership fee will be worth it since you are willing to diy. They have ready made platters of veggies and fruit, bakery department, presliced cheeses and deli meats.

79795 Hwy 111

La Quinta, CA 92253-4756

(760) 775-0370

Edited: 2:31 pm, January 20, 2013
5. Re: Brunch ideas for our condo after Son's wedding Feb. 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:15 pm, May 16, 2015