We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for 2b2b, pet friendly, ocean view, EVERY February

Level Contributor
2 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for 2b2b, pet friendly, ocean view, EVERY February

Looking for a vacation rental for the month of February each year. I have a Delta certified therapy dog (standard poodle, NO sheding) and would enjoy volunteering at Scripps Green as i have in the past. I love the La Jolla AREA in February and a yearly rental in the same place each year would be ideal.

Lassen National...
Level Contributor
2,630 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for 2b2b, pet friendly, ocean view, EVERY February

Check out VRBO. I have never seen a pet friendly place that requires shed free. There will be many pet friendly places available and you can search VRBO using a filter for this suitability.

vrbo.com/search/…pets-considered

Edited: 1:32 pm, August 12, 2012
Level Contributor
2 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for 2b2b, pet friendly, ocean view, EVERY February

Thx.

La Jolla, California
Level Contributor
658 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for 2b2b, pet friendly, ocean view, EVERY February

Hi logan 94 -

VRBO has some good places, but another good source is SeaBreeze Vacation Rentals. www.SeaBreezeVacationRentals.com

They have some great properties in La Jolla.

Cheers,

Elizabeth Hansen

www.LaJollaTravelInformation.com

So.Cal
Level Contributor
310 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for 2b2b, pet friendly, ocean view, EVERY February

The VRBO suggestion is great. If possible, call the owner directly so that you can ask specific questions. If you find a place you like, make sure to reserve it right away for the following year. Most owners will accept a booking a year in advance, but may not be willing to guarantee "every year". You will usually pay a deposit, with the balance due sometime closer to arrival - details should be spelled out before you give anyone a deposit.

La Jolla, California
Level Contributor
658 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for 2b2b, pet friendly, ocean view, EVERY February

Hi Logan94,

Some friends of mine come from the East Coast every January and stay at La Jolla Riviera Apartments in the Shores. http://www.lajolla-riviera.com

It's located right across from the La Jolla Beach & Tennis Club and a block from Avenida de La Playa (where all the restaurants, shops, etc. are). You could walk your dog on La Jolla Shores Beach.

I hope this works out for you.

Elizabeth Hansen

www.LaJollaTravelInformation.com

6. Re: Looking for 2b2b, pet friendly, ocean view, EVERY February

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, December 16, 2013