We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

June Gloom?

Kansas City
Level Contributor
76 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
June Gloom?

Looking for an update on the weather/clouds lately. My girlfriends and I are headed to La Jolla at the end of this week, and I'm used to the June Gloom haziness, but hoping that it's been sunny in the afternoons.

San Clemente...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level Contributor
11,407 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: June Gloom?

So far so good this summer in San Clemente. We have had sunshine early on in the day. It's a little overcast in the morning.

Have you been watching the US Open? Besides the excitement, the weather has been really nice.

Enjoy!!

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
61,185 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: June Gloom?

Ricardo took the words out of my mouth.IF you have seen any of the US Open you will have noticed lovely weather. Right now it is sunny and beautiful!!BUT not hot hot!

Kansas City
Level Contributor
76 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: June Gloom?

Yay! Thank you so much! I hadn't gotten a chance to watch any of the US Open at Torrey Pines, so this is great news.

4. Re: June Gloom?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 pm, October 01, 2009