We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Requa Inn

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
87 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Requa Inn

Anyone ever stay there or know someone who did? Looks cool on the 'Net but am surprised no one here has stayed there -

Genie

Arcata, CA
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Requa Inn

We've stayed there a lot. Laid-back B&B of the Victorian, old hotel, antique style. You want to make sure they'll actually be serving dinner, because they're a ways away from the nearest restaurant. Food is good--they usually have a chicken and a fish option; fish can be salmon caught that day in the Klamath River, which the inn faces. My 91-year-old mother complained that the portions on her chicken dish were small, so check before you order. Best rooms face the river, though many on the away side are nice. Bring a good book and good walking shoes. This is a place to relax and unwind. Nice low-key ambience.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
87 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Requa Inn

Thanks so much for the reply - both here and on the Eureka page. I booked it - they didn't have a river view for our dates so we got the Doalson Prairie.

I really appreciate it!

Genie

Bucks, England
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Requa Inn

just back from a touring holiday from Vancouver to San Francisco. Stayed at Requa Inn for two nights with my family. Beautiful location, very nice rooms overlooking river. Good food, but make sure you get your order in early! Rather formal with many petty rules and regulations, the evening meal around a big table does not work as only 10 people sit at the table and the rest are scattered around smaller tables in their groups. Not as friendly or as fun as it should be! Great location from which to explore the magnificent Redwoods.

4. Re: Requa Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 pm, August 15, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Klamath