We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tranfer from Niseko HIlton hetel to Noboritbesu onsen hotel

Which Noboribetsu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Johor
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
tranfer from Niseko HIlton hetel to Noboritbesu onsen hotel

I will be staying in Niseko for 2 days in ski resort after that will transfer to NOboritbetsu onsen hotel.

can anyone advise the transfer by taking what transport will be more econimic and not wasting time? we are 2 persons only.

understand that take taxi is very costly.

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
23,906 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tranfer from Niseko HIlton hetel to Noboritbesu onsen hotel

Taxi is prohibitively expensive.

Niseko and Noboribetsu onsen are quite far apart, separated by woods, mountains, and valleys. Probably taking the JR train is the most straightforward, although it would take about 3hr 30 min.

The train runs along a nice countryside and won't be just a waste of time.

Niseko (or Kutchan) - Oshamanbe - Noboribetsu

Usually it would be a local train from Kutchan to Oshamanbe, and from Oshamanbe, a (Super) Hokuto train to Noboribetsu. If you take the local train from Oshamanbe to Noboribetsu, it will take you plus 30 min.

The price will be 4,760 yen (if you take Hokuto, reserved seat); 3,150 yen (all local without taking ltd exp) per person, single trip.

You might make a short stop-over at Toya or Date Monbetsu to get on a bus to see Lake Toya or Showa Shinzan volcano.

Muroran is an industrial port town with little to see but known for its Muroran Yakitori (use pork meat instead of chicken for skewers).

Noboribetsu Onsen town is a bit away from Noboribetsu station. You need a bus or a hotel shuttle.

Shraoi, about five stations from Noboribetsu, has an interesting Ainu Ethinic village.

Edited: 3:40 am, November 03, 2012
Johor
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: tranfer from Niseko HIlton hetel to Noboritbesu onsen hotel

HI Yobeekool,

thank you very much for your information, it is very clear and details. and i think will help me a lot on that.

can i ask you will it be difficult in transfering from a location to another location during winter period by taking public transport? do i need to bring umbrella or any neccerry things?

Roughly what is the temperature during mid of december?

3. Re: tranfer from Niseko HIlton hetel to Noboritbesu onsen hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, May 31, 2014