We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flight

London, United...
Level Contributor
425 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
flight

hi looking to book a flight from Bangkok to Sihanoukville is airasia the only ones that fly that way

thanks gary

Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Level Contributor
197 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: flight

No one flies that route. The only flights out of Sihanoukville right now are to Siem Reap.

You can fly Bangkok to Phnom Penh and from there take a bus, minibus or taxi to Sihanoukville. I did a blog post on the best ways to get between Phnom Penh and Sihanoukville: movetocambodia.com/transportation-2/…

London, United...
Level Contributor
425 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: flight

thanks have read you link the only flight can get arrives at about 17.00 will it still be poss to get bus or private taxi at that time

thanks gary

lewes uk
Level Contributor
9,501 posts
189 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: flight

Hi,

Your other option - although a big more expensive than AA to PNH and then a bus, would be to take the 10:10 AA flight Bangkok to Siem Reap and then take the CAA flight from there direct to Sihanoukville. You'd arrive by 17:00 that way.

Cheers

Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Level Contributor
197 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: flight

The Siem Reap to Sihanoukville flight isn't very reliable, I hear. Personally, I'd fly to Phnom Penh and take a taxi. No problem getting a taxi at that time.

lewes uk
Level Contributor
9,501 posts
189 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: flight

Hi,

It's been reliable the couple of times I've taken it but you're right that CAA reliability is not looking as good as it should be of late.

Just mentioned it as an option.

Cheers

London, United...
Level Contributor
425 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: flight

How much is a taxi for 3 adults and luggage and how long will it take.

London, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: flight

I flew from siem reap to sinoukville recently and it was very fast and reliable... taxi between phenon penh and shinouk is not fun!

newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
10,351 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: flight

Taxi from PP to Snooky will cost $60-70, & take 3-4 hours.

Going by bus is $11-12 & takes about 5 hours (in my experience)

Just wondering why you thought Air Asia fly to Snooky ? What did you see or hear to make you think this ? (just curious)

Edited: 11:11 am, May 16, 2014
9. Re: flight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 18, 2015