We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luggage Storage

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
16 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Luggage Storage

Hi, my friend and I are visiting Lazy Beach in November and after a 2 night stay, we get back in early (10:30am) to Sihanoukville. Rather than spending the night, we are planning on taking the 5pm flight to Siem Reap. We would like to spend the time we have having lunch and just relaxing at the beach, but was wondering if anyone knew of a place to store luggage for a few hours. We were thinking of going to Sokha Beach Resort maybe. Do you think they would hold our bags? Thanks for your thoughts.

Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Level Contributor
309 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luggage Storage

Ask at any guest house, most will store your luggage for you for a small fee.

Sihanoukville...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Luggage Storage

Hi,

I own Storage 4 U which is based in Sihanoukville and I collect backpacks for customers and who are going to the islands and I also pick up from Lazy beach office. Ang works at Lazy beach office, if you ask her to call me. I have a poster inside their office with the number on.

Stef

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
16 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Luggage Storage

Thank you both!

Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Level Contributor
338 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Luggage Storage

Lazy Beach has a booking office in Sihanoukville, you should be able to leave your bags there. (I would expect that they would do it for free.)

5. Re: Luggage Storage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, September 17, 2014