We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Koh Rong/Koh Rong Samloem to Bangkok - Possible in One Day?

Washington DC...
13 posts
Save Topic
Koh Rong/Koh Rong Samloem to Bangkok - Possible in One Day?

Hello,

My partner and I are finalizing a few last minute details for our upcoming trip. We currently have a bungalow booked at Lazy Beach. Are there buses to Bangkok that leave after the boat returns to Sihanoukville? Preferably ones that make it to Bangkok without an overnight stay in a random town?

We don't have a ton of time, and although Lazy Beach or Koh Rong is our first choice, if we have to add a day on each side for bus transport we may need to skip it.

Thanks in advance!

Allison

Level Contributor
120 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Koh Rong/Koh Rong Samloem to Bangkok - Possible in One Day?

if you want to bus to BKK in the daytime, then you will need to be in SV early morning, which means you will need to leave the islands the day before- night bus SV to BKK leaves around midnight if I am not mistaken- so that could be an option

2. Re: Koh Rong/Koh Rong Samloem to Bangkok - Possible in One Day?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, October 27, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Sihanoukville