We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where do you go for Apple Pie in Julian

Florida
Level Contributor
284 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
Where do you go for Apple Pie in Julian

Someone wrote that Julian has great apple pies.

Can anyone tell me the name of the place (s) ?

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Julian
Julian
California
Oceanside...
Level Contributor
696 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where do you go for Apple Pie in Julian

Mom's......right on the main road. Great crumb topping.

Yucaipa, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
Level Contributor
20,793 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where do you go for Apple Pie in Julian

Mom's has a window where you can watch them make pies. Very popular during harvest season! Wish we could have gone in when we were there, we just couldn't wait that long.

Edited: 9:33 pm, October 13, 2010
San Francisco
Level Contributor
36,629 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where do you go for Apple Pie in Julian

And if you're in Julain, swing through Santa Ysabel for bread at Dudley's (closed Mon -- Tuesday too I think).

Yucaipa, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
Level Contributor
20,793 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where do you go for Apple Pie in Julian

I agree, Dudley's is great! Pretty big too. Nice views from the parking lot. At least there were 10 years ago. : ) I've only been to Julian once. I live close to Oak Glen, so its just easier for me and my family and friends aways go there anyway. I like the musuem in Julian and the old fashioned carriage rides.

Edited: 12:56 pm, October 14, 2010
Mentioned in this post
Julian
Julian
California
Yucaipa, California
Destination Expert
for Anaheim
Level Contributor
20,793 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where do you go for Apple Pie in Julian

Meant to mention on the way up to Julian we stopped into this sort of lodge kind of place for lunch. We were on a city bus trip and the staff knew we were coming and had the tables all prepared for a large group. It was pretty sweet. I can't remember the name of the place, but there were woods all around and a big dog sleeping in the alcove as we entered. Oh, by the way the carriage ride in Julian was narrarated and we got a lot of interesting history. Going to Julian is a very nice day trip.

Mentioned in this post
Julian
Julian
California
6. Re: Where do you go for Apple Pie in Julian

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 13, 2011