We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hotel in Jackson and other questions

Vacaville...
Level Contributor
681 posts
28 reviews
68 helpful votes
Best hotel in Jackson and other questions

This forum hasn't had much action in 2 years BUT...

if you had to stay here what hotel would you choose?

With lakes around which has the best fishing?

Pinetop-Lakeside...
Level Contributor
212 posts
7 reviews
15 helpful votes
1. Re: Best hotel in Jackson and other questions

Look into staying in Volcano. It's 15 minutes away from Jackson. The bar in the hotel was ranked in the top ten bars worth travelling for by GQ magazine a few years ago. The hotel is called the St. George Hotel -- www.stgeorgehotel.com. I know ownership has changed so I don't know how the restaurant and bar are now, but, when I lived in Volcano 4 years ago, it was awesome. Volcano is a great town -- 100 people. You will truly enjoy it if you are looking for a quiet vacation. Just thinking about it makes me hope you get this post and head up there -- I miss it!

I'm vegetarian so I can't give much input on the fishing...Sorry!

Vacaville...
Level Contributor
681 posts
28 reviews
68 helpful votes
2. Re: Best hotel in Jackson and other questions

Thanks I'll look into it...I appreciate the response

:-)

Pinetop-Lakeside...
Level Contributor
212 posts
7 reviews
15 helpful votes
3. Re: Best hotel in Jackson and other questions

If you have other questions about the area, try messaging me since I'm RARELY on CA forums. :)

4. Re: Best hotel in Jackson and other questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 pm, September 26, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Jackson