We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre

Santa Cruz, CA
Level Contributor
80 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre

Hi. We are thinking of going to the Tom Petty concert at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre. Being from northern California we have never been to this theatre. Can anyone tell me about the seating? I pulled up a concert seating chart and it looks like a small theatre. Any recommendations for where to sit, we don't want to pay over $200 for each ticket, so I think we probably will be back aways. Thanks for your help.

pinon hills,ca.
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre

hi i was there to see journey in 06 and must say if you have seats in the rear lode of this venue the people on stage look like ants if they havent moved the restrooms since then they are a walk down the way you go in and a nice hike back to your seat not my favorite venue journey is however returning with heart cheap trick on july 16, 08 i will be going have a little better seats and plan to purchase lounge passes in hopes for closer restrooms BILL

2. Re: Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, September 22, 2009