We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Post Wedding Brunch

Brooklyn, NY
9 posts
Save Topic
Post Wedding Brunch

My fiance and I are getting married on a Saturday in Santa Rosa in early October and are looking for a spot to do a post-wedding brunch in either Santa Rosa or Healdsburg - somewhere casual, not too expensive- eggs, bagels, coffee- that sort of thing. There are 180 people invited to the wedding but we're thinking the day after crowd with be between 75-125.

Any thoughts??

united states
Level Contributor
1,258 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Post Wedding Brunch

First thoughts without researching would be to consider one of the larger hotel/resort properties such as Fountaingrove, Hyatt Vineyard Creek, or Flamingo Resort as these seem to be of a size that they could accomodate your needs pretty easily.

Healdsburg, CA
Level Contributor
476 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Post Wedding Brunch

Maybe check with Costeaux french bakery in Healdsburg. I'm not sure if Omelette Express does events for that many, but they have two locations, one in Santa Rosa and one in Windsor, and they have good breakfast food. Otherwise, I would second checking with the larger hotels in the area.

Fremont, California
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
25,577 posts
5,668 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Post Wedding Brunch

Another idea is to have it at a winery.

Russian River Winery has an associated restaurant on site called Corks.

Corks does brunch.

They have seating areas for 100 or so outside....

The place is pretty.....

They could work with you on what you want for your event....

russianrivervineyards.com/corks-restaurant

Or perhaps do a group picnic type thing at Thunderbird Ranch

campchannel.com/thunderbird/docs/picnics.html

Fremont, California
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
25,577 posts
5,668 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Post Wedding Brunch

Or for a "do it yourself" option....

such as at Spring Lake

www.sonoma-county.org/parks/pk_slake.htm

or other group picnic ground where you can reserve in advance

sonoma-county.org/parks/picnic_reservations.…

Then arrange for catering from one of the local companies such as Costeaux to do off site catering of your affair

http://www.costeaux.com/catering/

There are others

For more information you might also want to visit Plan an event web site on the Healdsburg Visitor Site

healdsburg.com/Visitors_Bureau/plan_an_event…

5. Re: Post Wedding Brunch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:41 am, June 22, 2013