We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Healdsburg weather - late March

Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
300 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Healdsburg weather - late March

My husband and I are taking a 3 day trip to Healdsburg the end of March. Can anyone give me an idea as to what the weather will be like that time of year? We plan to take a trip to the coast, see Armstrong Redwoods & of course visit some wineries. Thanks so much!

Healdsburg, CA
Level Contributor
476 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Healdsburg weather - late March

Last March was fairly dry, with highs in the high 50's, low 60s, and lows in the 40s. Lately, the weather has been changing daily, if not hourly. Yesterday morning, it said it was supposed to rain today, but it is turning out to be a beautiful, sunny day. March is still considered our rainy season, and the 10day forecast does call for showers. It's hard to say, but I would definitely bring layers, and shoes you don't mind getting muddy. The area will still be beautiful, lots of flowers blooming, the mustard blooming in the vineyards.

Innkeeper Mandie

Honor Mansion

Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
300 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Healdsburg weather - late March

thanks so much! We were in Sonoma last year, but was the end of April. It was beautiful! I will check as the days get closer.

united states
Level Contributor
1,258 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Healdsburg weather - late March

It seems that this year's weather is anybody's guess EVERYWHERE! But a pretty reliable source to use is weather underground, or www.wunderground.com; they get it right about as often as anyone, but they do offer historical data which many don't and an extended forecast which can be helpful when planning what to pack.

Edited: 7:47 pm, March 07, 2011
4. Re: Healdsburg weather - late March

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, October 18, 2012