We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traveling with an infant in wine country

Which Healdsburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NL
7 posts
Save Topic
Traveling with an infant in wine country

Hi there. My husband, my sister, my 6 month old and myself will be spending a night in wine country. It is our first time in California and we are looking forward to a wine tour. My husband and I will be celebrating our anniversary and my sister will be looking after the little guy. Does anyone know of a hotel or B&B that can accommodate us? We would like to rent a crib for the little guy and we are looking for a room that has two beds. We would like to stay in Healdsburg and would rather stay at a B&B/Inn than a chain hotel...does anyone have any suggestions.

I will be looking for family friendly accommodations for Santa Cruz, Monterey, San Francisco and Yosemite as well...any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much:)

Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
Level Contributor
31,733 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Traveling with an infant in wine country

Can't help you with the wine country, but see if this would fit for Santa Cruz.

bestwesterncalifornia.com/hotels/…

They should be able to accommodate you all, just tell them your requirements.

They have an atrium lobby where they serve breakfast. We put up some visitors here last year and they were very pleased.

Healdsburg, CA
Level Contributor
476 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Traveling with an infant in wine country

I would check into the Camellia Inn in Healdsburg, I know they are family friendly.

Also, I know Haydon Street at one time had a room with a private adjoining room which has a Twin bed in it, which might work for you.

Other than that, there are many great vacation rentals in Healdsburg as well. Check the listings on Tripadvisor. Best of luck, enjoy your trip!

Innkeeper Mandie

Honor Mansion

3. Re: Traveling with an infant in wine country

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 12, 2010