My boyfriend and I will be in Healdsburg in March. Will be driving in from S. Tahoe and arriving in Healdsburg on a Wednesday - probably noonish. Reserved the Healdsburg Inn on the Plaza for 3 nites leaving Sat. 7 a.m. for morning flite out from Oakland.
I would love some suggestions for iteneriary for the 3 nites/2.5 days. Activites we are considering:
1) Visiting a couple of Napa Wineries
2) Visiting a couple of Sonoma Wineries
3) Touring on the Napa Wine Train
4) Dining or lunching at Madrona Manor restaurant, Cyrus, Manznita, & Zin
5) Try our luck at River Rock Casino
6) See the Armstrong Redwoods - maybe have a picnic there or along the way
8) Somehow find time to relax and leisurely enjoy the Healdsburg Plaza's shops, galleries, tasting rooms, etc.
I know this is a long wish list for such a short time. Therefore I really need some assistance in determining what we realistically can do in our timeframe.
And is it true there are no alcoholic beverages served at the River Rock Casino? What's up with that? And can you bring your own in?
Thanks - looking forward to your advice!