We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

B and B in Windsor

Which Healdsburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
B and B in Windsor

Hi, can anyone give me any information on the Country Meadow Inn in Windsor? It seems lovely in a travel book I have, but I can't find any reviews on Trip Advisor. I have found the reviews here very helpful in planning a vacation, so am a concerned that I can't find reviews. Would appreciate any info.

Forestville...
Destination Expert
for Sonoma
Level Contributor
4,818 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: B and B in Windsor

I only know of the inn's existance, but haven't heard many specifics. There are many other inns in the same area, but they usually have Healdsburg addresses. Did you need to stay close to Windsor for some reason?

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: B and B in Windsor

We were looking to stay at a B and B around Healdsburg to visit the Russian River Valley and area.

Forestville...
Destination Expert
for Sonoma
Level Contributor
4,818 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: B and B in Windsor

Raford House (www.rafordhouse.com) is loc'd in the heart of the Russian River Valley surrounded by vineyards and a very short distance from the acclaimed Farmhouse Inn restaurant. Sonoma Orchid Inn (www.sonomaorchidinn.com) is also in the Russian River Valley, but just a bit closer to the coast and next to Korbel's vineyards. I'm sure you'll want to venture out to the ocean during your stay. The Irish Rose Inn and Cottages is set amongst the vineyards in the Dry Creek Valley, next to Brogan Cellars. All 3 are reasonably priced (the mid-range of lodging for the area), nicely located in rural areas and very convenient to a multitude of great wineries and fine restaurants.

4. Re: B and B in Windsor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:08 pm, July 05, 2007
5. Re: B and B in Windsor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 am, September 04, 2009