We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean Song is wonderful place to dine PLEASE don't avoid!!

Gualala
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Ocean Song is wonderful place to dine PLEASE don't avoid!!

Please do not avoid this restaurant... Ocean song is great place to dine. The food is excellent and the sercive is WONDERFUL!! The menu has changed as well as the chefs. Just because of you have 1 bad night there doesn't mean the restaurant has bad food. And service is excellent. There is a wide selection of food, vegetraion to meats and seafood, there is also a full bar, and ocean view from every table. All the servers have a wonderful personality and very happy to see every coustomer that walks through the door. All of the wait staff is there to make you happy no unhappy. Thank you

Alexandria, Virginia
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean Song is wonderful place to dine PLEASE don't avoid!!

My wife and I have eaten at Oceansong several times over the past couple of years and have been dismayed to see a rather average (but convenient and beautifully situated) restaurant's dramatic decline. Our last visit in Fall '07 was almost comically bad: we had to get our own menus; omissions in both our orders; waitress spilling water (something that happened to another reviewer on another site); waitress chatting with boyfriend and other waitresses; never getting the coke I ordered (I had to get it myself from the bar); my wife's veggie burger a dry hockey puck. The staff was remarkably sullen and defensive. All this in ONE visit. I realize Oceansong's been wacked around by other reviewers, but our experience was SO bad I felt it had to be documented. Even in the best of times, I don't think the service has ever been WONDERFUL

2. Re: Ocean Song is wonderful place to dine PLEASE don't avoid!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 am, September 22, 2009