We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

groveland motel and indian village

france
7 posts
Save Topic
groveland motel and indian village

Hello I a from France and would like to know if someone stayed at Groveland Motel and Indian Village. Is it a good place, there is some pictures? is it not too noisy? Thank you. Isabelle

Saint Germain...
Level Contributor
2,513 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: groveland motel and indian village

Dear Isabell,

I tried to look the property up on tripadvisor and it does have a listing. They do have a website at: yosemite.com/tripplan/…grovelandmotel.html

There are a number of nice properties in Groveland from luxurious bed and breakfasts to gold mining era historic hotels. You can find links and information onlne at www.StayNearYosemite.com

Have a lovely holiday!

Saint Germain...
Level Contributor
2,513 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: groveland motel and indian village

....does not have a listing on tripadvisor. tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g32460-Groveland_Cali…

california
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: groveland motel and indian village

Hello, My name is Holli. I know alot about the Groveland motel and indian village because I use to work there. The place is pretty rustic. If thats what you are looking for, you might like it. Don't stay in a teepee though. Tooooo hot and you have to share a common shower and bathroom. The rooms are rustic as well, but quaint. As for the noise, you are right on highway 120 which goes right through town and is the main road to yosemite. So it can get a little noisy from the traffic. Depending on how many people are in your party, they do have a cabin, I think sleeps six.I love that one. Again rustic,but quaint. I hope this helps. My email adderess is christain@verizon.net if you have any more questions about Grovand motel or anything about Groveland or surrounding areas. I lived there for years.

God Bless... Holli

California
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: groveland motel and indian village

I just stayed there and its is not a good place. The whole room smelled like a toilet and the ceiling looked like it was about to cave in. Try somewhere else.

Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
Level Contributor
32,065 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: groveland motel and indian village

Isabell,

You would be very happy at Hotel Charlotte in Groveland, which is a small historic hotel with wonderful people running it. Included is a great breakfast with homemade pancakes. They also serve dinners some nights of the week.

The hospitality is outstanding.

http://www.hotelcharlotte.com/

We stayed there for two nights earlier this year and could not have been happier.

6. Re: groveland motel and indian village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 am, October 02, 2009