We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two nights in Glendale... Any good bars?

Oklahoma City...
9 posts
Save Topic
Two nights in Glendale... Any good bars?

I am spending two nights in Glendale (Aug 22-24). I am a fun and outgoing guy for the Midwest. Is there any fun, local bars to hang out with some of the locals? I have a car, so driving is fine.

Or is there a place that some celebs hangout at?

Any and all suggestions are welcomed!

5 replies to this topic
Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
54,696 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Two nights in Glendale... Any good bars?

Assuming you are staying on or near Brand Blvd, there are a lot down Brand. Damon's Steakhouse is one of my favorite bars.

With a car I might look in the Eagle Rock area next to Glendale on one side or in Pasadena on the other side of Glendale.

In Eagle Rock check out The Oinkster, The York, Johnny's Bar,

Colombo's Italian Steakhouse & Jazz Club \and The Black Boar.

In Pasadena look at Freddie's 35er Bar, Lucky Baldwin's, Jake's, Old Towne Pub and Dog Haus Biergarten.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
236 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Two nights in Glendale... Any good bars?

I would add the the new Golden Road Brewery is a good choice or the Bigfoot Lodge down in Atwater.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4,109 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Two nights in Glendale... Any good bars?

Jax is great. Friendly bar and usually some decent jazz. Right on Brand Boulevard. Tavern on Brand is another good spot, you won't have any trouble finding a few places.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
236 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Two nights in Glendale... Any good bars?

The Neat Bar and The Famous are new and I a hearing good things. Golden Road Brewery has been open for over a year now and is excellent for beer.

Glendale, California
Level Contributor
38 posts
546 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Two nights in Glendale... Any good bars?

I am a local and want to echo what some of the others have recommended- definitely Golden Road, Jax and Damons. All fun places.

Reply to: Two nights in Glendale... Any good bars?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted