We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Outlet : Gilroy vs Las Vegas

Ile-de-France...
Level Contributor
927 posts
125 reviews
Save Topic
Outlet : Gilroy vs Las Vegas

For our next trip, we will go both Las Vegas and San Francisco.

We last time went at Gilroy outlet (not so far from SF) and could return there.

I'm hesitating while being in Las Vegas to go to LV Premium outlet or/and LV outlet center.

Does any body know both Gilroy and LV outlet and could compare it ?

I will also post this message in LV forum.

Thank you

Roger

Mentioned in this post
San Francisco
San Francisco
California
Singapore
Level Contributor
13 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Outlet : Gilroy vs Las Vegas

I am just back from my California trip and had visted Gilroy Premium Outlet, the premium outlet at Barstow, Primm outlet and LV Premium Outlet.

In my opinion as well as my wife who did most of the shopping, the outlet at LV and Barstow are worth the visits rather than the one at Gilroy. These 2 places seems to have more merchandise that we liked and are more crowded as compared to the one at Gilroy.

Ile-de-France...
Level Contributor
927 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Outlet : Gilroy vs Las Vegas

thank you so much for your tips

South Pacific
Level Contributor
4,713 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Outlet : Gilroy vs Las Vegas

Take a look at their website since both the Gilroy outlets and the LV Premium outlets are owned by the same company. See which one has the best and the most stores.

www.premiumoutlets.com

The LV Premium Outlets are the only ones worth going to in Vegas. The LV Outlet Center isn't nearly as big as the Premium Outlets. The outlets in Barstow aren't even worth going to anymore. For whatever reason, most of the stores have all closed.

Mentioned in this post
Gilroy Premium Outlets
Gilroy Premium Outlets
399 Reviews
Gilroy, CA
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1,265 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Outlet : Gilroy vs Las Vegas

Yeah, don't even bother with the outlets in Barstow if you're going to be passing through there. So many of the stores are gone now!

5. Re: Outlet : Gilroy vs Las Vegas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 pm, October 16, 2009