We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Should I stay at Anaheim or Orange Grove area?

Which Garden Grove hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Asia
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Should I stay at Anaheim or Orange Grove area?

Hi, we will be going to Anaheim for 3 nites in early dec. Plan to visit the disneyland with our 3 yr old child. We will be renting a car and driving from Las Vegas to Anaheim. Wonder where should we stay? Should we stay at Anaheim area (hotels opposite of Disneyland) or Orange Grove area (near to Target). I prefer a suite room and it must be clean n new. And easy accessible to restaurants and supermarket.

Thanks in advance!

Vancouver...
Level Contributor
7,750 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Should I stay at Anaheim or Orange Grove area?

From what you have said in your post, I can't help but wonder (1) do you mean stay in Garden Grove(you said orange grove) and (2) why stay there? By all means, stay in Anaheim as close to Disneyland as poeeible. Chuck...

Asia
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Should I stay at Anaheim or Orange Grove area?

okie. Thanks

usa
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Should I stay at Anaheim or Orange Grove area?

hi chuck..."poeeible", did you mean possible. I'm guessing this is one of the times you didn't proof-read your post! ;)

Vancouver...
Level Contributor
7,750 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Should I stay at Anaheim or Orange Grove area?

Ya got me, traveler, good one! Chuck...

5. Re: Should I stay at Anaheim or Orange Grove area?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 am, October 08, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Garden Grove