We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crossland Economy Studios Fresno - West

Which Fresno hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oregon
3 posts
Save Topic
Crossland Economy Studios Fresno - West

Hello,

I am thinking about staying a few nights at this hotel. Does anybody know whether its ok or not?

Regards,

Birgit

Fresno, CA
Destination Expert
for Fresno
Level Contributor
1,617 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Crossland Economy Studios Fresno - West

The neighborhood is fine, but I remember a few years ago they had drug busts at this hotel. ITs cheap and attracts the wrong type of people. There are other similar hotels that might be better. There is an extended stay on north fresno street that friends have used and is fine. Its a little more expensive, but safer.

Oregon
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Crossland Economy Studios Fresno - West

Thank you for your answer Mufya.

I'll try another hotel then. Read that the piccadilly university inn is supposed to be quite nice.

Regards,

Birgit

Visalia, CA
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Crossland Economy Studios Fresno - West

The Picadilly would probably be okay. Some other options might be the Marriott Courtyard on Hwy 41 & Shaw, the Hampton Inn on Hwy 41 & Herndon (near shopping & restaurants), Residence Inn on Hwy 41 & Barstow.

I would not stay at the Fresno area hotels on Hwy 99.

4. Re: Crossland Economy Studios Fresno - West

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 am, August 19, 2009