We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas decoration stores

Burlington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Christmas decoration stores

Where ever we travel, we seek out Christmas stores as we have a very large Christmas outdoor and indoor display. Are there any year round Christmas stores in the Fresno, San Francisco area. We will be there in July and thought I would ask. No, I am NOT crazy...thanks!

San Francisco
Destination Expert
for Death Valley Junction, Death Valley National Park
Level Contributor
15,528 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas decoration stores

Pier 39 has a Christmas and overall holiday store. Most visitors go to Pier 39 anyway, to see the sea lions and because it's near Fisherman's Wharf and the Alcatraz ferry dock.

europeanimports.com/seasons/LP_Holiday.asp

Rockaway Beach in Pacifica, on the coast south of the City, has a Christmas store that is more focused on Christmas but has some other holiday items as well. You'd want to drive there; it isn't convenient on public transit, which would eat up at least half a day of your vacation. But you'll also find a beautiful beach and coastal bluffs to walk on, several restaurants, and if you go on Wednesday afternoons from May to November, an outdoor farmers' market.

http://www.christmasbythecove.com/

These are both in or near San Francisco. Someone from Fresno will have to tell you what's in their city.

Edited: 9:02 pm, March 04, 2011
Fresno, CA
Destination Expert
for Fresno
Level Contributor
1,628 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas decoration stores

I can't think of one in Fresno, but to be honest I haven't looked! I will do some research and get back to you.

Santa Cruz...
Level Contributor
1,255 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Christmas decoration stores

About 20 minutes south of Freson is Kingsburs, which is a Swedish village. On Draper Street there are several gift shops, including Our Stuga, which has traditional Swedish items, and many will fit the Christmas theme.

Burlington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Christmas decoration stores

Thanks so much! I will add them to my list of places to go.

Santa Cruz...
Level Contributor
1,255 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Christmas decoration stores

Yikes, I just noticed my poor spelling...The town is Kingsburg.

Burlington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Christmas decoration stores

No problem...thanks again for the help!

California
Level Contributor
10 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Christmas decoration stores

Reimer's candies and sweets in Three Rivers sells a nice assortment of Christmas ornaments year round. We used to have small "themed" Christmas trees in different rooms in our house and Reimer's has a nice selection to start an ornament theme.

8. Re: Christmas decoration stores

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, October 19, 2012