We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Red Roof Inn at 6730 N. Blackstone Ave, Fresno maggots

Which Fresno hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Northern California
Level Contributor
1 post
15 reviews
Save Topic
Red Roof Inn at 6730 N. Blackstone Ave, Fresno maggots

My daughter's team stayed at Red Roof Inn at 6730 N Blackstone Ave Fresno November 19, 2010 and found a maggot in her bed. They gave her option to change rooms, but there is no excuse for that filth.

Vancouver...
Level Contributor
7,750 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Red Roof Inn at 6730 N. Blackstone Ave, Fresno maggots

Do you mean a maggot or a bed bug? Maggots are found in rotted food, not bedding. At least management was trying to make it right. You know, when life gives you lemons, make lemonaid. You seemed to concentrate on the sour lemon juice. Chuck...

Fresno, CA
Destination Expert
for Fresno
Level Contributor
1,616 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Red Roof Inn at 6730 N. Blackstone Ave, Fresno maggots

another one post wonder. did you come on TA for advice on where to stay? NO. While there are so many hotels in the area of red roof, I would not recommend that hotel. The name of the motel is actually Rodeway Inn, not Red Roof Inn. check reviews before booking. This does not get good reviews.

The TA community doesn't give much credence to people who post for the first time to complain.

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
55,867 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Red Roof Inn at 6730 N. Blackstone Ave, Fresno maggots

It appears that the OP is sharing an experience her daughter had. I am assuming that the daughter is under 13 and unable to create her own account, and that the "team" was required to stay in this hotel as part of their trip. I hope the OP relays this concern to the coach or travel coordinator, and that she asks the coordinator to consult TripAdvisor before booking the next block of hotel rooms for team travel.

4. Re: Red Roof Inn at 6730 N. Blackstone Ave, Fresno maggots

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, May 22, 2011