We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is fresno the right central place?

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
450 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
is fresno the right central place?

I am planning a trip to california with my three teenagers mid-to-late July. I was looking for the best city to serve as a launch point for either Yosemite, rafting, San Francisco, big trees. Do you think that Fresno is the best launch point?

Fresno
2 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: is fresno the right central place?

I recently came across www.FresnoClovis.com on internet and felt proud to see a portal style website developed specially for the residents of central valley. It has tonnes of links relevant to the residents of Fresno, Clovis, Madera, Hanford, Merced and other places in the valley. I would recommend that you check it out. I think valley residents should use the forum page on that website to discuss developments and problems of the valley.

Fresno
2 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: is fresno the right central place?

I recently came across www.FresnoClovis.com on internet and felt proud to see a portal style website developed specially for the residents of central valley. It has tonnes of links relevant to the residents of Fresno, Clovis, Madera, Hanford, Merced and other places in the valley. I would recommend that you check it out. I think valley residents should use the forum page on that website to discuss developments and problems of the valley.