We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

FAT car rental question

AR
7 posts
Save Topic
FAT car rental question

My wife & I are visiting Fresno/Yosemite on 5/22-5/27. We are flying to las vegas, meeting my parents (who have an RV), spending a cpl of nights in LV & then to Yosemite. We're flying out of FAT on 5/27. Here's my situation. We are renting a mini van in Fresno. I've already reserved a minivan w/ Avis via priceline.com. I accidently chose to pick up the car at the airport instead of @ another location. I don't really have a problem with it, but will I have any trouble renting the car at the airport since we are not flying into Fresno (only out of FAT)?

Mentioned in this post
Fresno
Fresno
California
Sin City
Level Contributor
899 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: FAT car rental question

As long as you have a reservation, they don't care if you arrive at the airport by plane, train or donkey.

2. Re: FAT car rental question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 am, August 31, 2009